We’re one of the world’s fastest growing education agencies
AECC Global has been in operation for 13 years and our footprint spans across 42 cities in 15 countries with over 500+ team members that speak 21 different languages.
Almost all our Education Counsellors have been international students at some point in their lives, so we really understand what it’s like to be considering international study.
We take the time to understand your education, migration and career goals, and then help you make them happen. Here is why you need to speak to us:
- We’ve got first-hand experience in international study (so we know what you’re going through) and have helped hundreds of students like you
- Our fully qualified team will be here to guide you through every step of the way from identifying your goals to recommending and applying for a course and institute with best career outcomes for you
- We can offset costs by finding scholarships and many universities will waive off application fees when you apply through us
- From history to engineering, hospitality to biology, we can make your study dreams a reality through our partner institutions. We represent and recruit students for 500+ universities and institutes globally
- We have an in-house team of registered migration agents to help you navigate through the process for the visas you require to study in Australia
Guiding your every step in international education
At AECC Global, all our team members are highly experienced in international education and hold appropriate qualifications for effective education counselling.
We work on your behalf as an independent representative of over 300 top universities and educational institutions across Australia, giving you a wide range of choices backed by an in-depth knowledge of each institution.
Our experience and partnerships will help you go a long way
Since 2008, we’ve been helping students from all around the world to realise their dreams of studying abroad and have the industry partnerships and local know-how to help you get setup with things like banking, insurance, accommodation and more.
We take care of everything for you
As your education partner, we can take care of everything from advising you on course selection and applications, to helping you secure the correct visa and anything else you need (like health cover for instance).
We’ve developed strong working relationships with many of our university partners, and can even offer scholarships to eligible students to help offset some of the costs of studying overseas.
Choosing AECC Global as your international study partner means you can focus on planning your new life while we take care of all the paperwork.